A bone fracture is a medical condition in which a bone is cracked or broken. It is a break in the continuity of the bone. While many fractures are the result of high force impact or stress, bone fracture can also occur as a result of certain medical conditions that weaken the bones, such as osteoporosis.
Click the desired links below to find out more from American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons AAOS website.
Shoulder and Elbow
- Broken Collarbone
- Elbow Fractures in Children
- Forearm Fractures in Children
- Fracture of the Shoulder Blade (Scapula)
- Olecranon (Elbow) Fractures
- Radial Head Fractures
- Shoulder Trauma
- Fractures of the Proximal Tibia
- Pediatric Thighbone (Femur) Fracture
- Shinbone Fractures
- Thighbone (Femur) Fracture